The Bedford County Farmers Market is based on our vendors who produce locally-grown products in season. Come by for tomatoes, squash, peppers, cantaloupe, watermelon, okra and much more produce along with baked goods, goat milk soap and lotions and jams.
The opening of the 2022 Season will be July 7, 2022.
The Bedford County Farmers Market at the Farmers Market Pavilion next to the big blue water tower at Celebration Grounds will open on Thursday, July 7, at 2:30 pm. This has been a very difficult season, and the number of vendors and their supply may be short. We ask for your patience as we open the market.
Know Your Produce
- Recipe Archives
- Find recipes for your purchases
- Seasonal Kitchen Produce Pages
- Find selection tips, recipes, preservation techniques and more for your purchases
- Demo Recipes
- Fresh Chow Chow
- Blueberry Lime Jam
- Pasta Stuffed Peppers
- Chicken Sausage and Summer Vegetable Sauté
- Grilled Beef with Steakhouse Tomato Salsa
- Summer Squash Soup
- Cajun Corn
- Creamy Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
- Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Tomato, Cucumber and Watermelon Salad
- Chicken Fajita Mix
- Apple and Raisin Salad
- Slow Sauteed Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- Sweet Potato Bread
- Recipe Videos
Pictures from the Market
Below are pictures from past year’s markets to see what might be available each week.